Another collaboration from the wood work offices of New Balance that involves Massachusetts retail store, Concepts. The NB model they chose to work with is the rarely seen New Balance CM999 model. The shoe will be gracing one of the seven covers for Sneaker Freaker issue 20. As you can see, they have chosen to go with a USA type of color-way which includes some highlights of a Tan hue to the front overlay, heel tab and a tonal Grey embraced by White mesh (very clean c/w). For those that have never seen the model before, I have included a WDYWT image from ISS member Benny Fingers. It’ ll give you a better view of what the silhouette looks like or shall we say, should look like…
In this issue of Sneaker Freaker you will also get to see an interview with Stash in NYC. Could there be another Nike shoe collab on the way? hmmm. Looking forward to the issue and more images of the Concepts shoe. It’s definitely caught my eye….
CONTENTS For Sneaker Freaker Issue 20
– Monster NYC feature including interviews with DAVE ORTIZ, ALLDAY, VA$HTIE KOLA and OUTLIER
– Tinker Hatfield Vs. Safari Interview
– Our BEST OF THE BEST 2010 SNEAKER feature (P-Rod, Nigel Sylverster, SneakerQueen, Sarah Love, Ronnie Fieg, Edison Chen etc)
– One of the craziest sneaker collectors in the world!
– 40 pages of all the latest awesome kicks!
– All the new-school lightweight runners
– The freshest selection of new Nike & adidas jackets and apparel
ISSUE 20 IS READY FOR SHIPPING DECEMBER 10!
Second Image Property of Benny Fingers. All rights Reserved