I came across a sale at SLVR, Addidas’s high end Men’s/Woman’s wear. They are having a 70% off sale right now with free shipping (you have to sign up for their newsletter, which is at the bottom of the page, to get the code in an e-mail) on their spring/summer 09 line. The shipping was really fast too. It got here in less than 2 days! I picking up a hooded bomber jacket (which they are sold out on) in black and a navy blue hoody. The bomber jacket was originally $175 and I paid $52.50. The hoody was $160 and I paid $48. Not a bad deal considering the OG price and the quality the garments are made of. Since I wear an XL in most of my garments, most of what I wanted was already sold out on. The fit is a modern fit which runs true to size. Not like a Old Navy which runs a bit big or H & M which run a bit small. Check it out now before it’s too late.
The bomber jacket details are as follow:
* Over-sized pockets feature zip closures and double entry points
* Zip front
* Rib knit trim waist and cuffs
* Garment washed fabric; Environmentally friendly organic cotton content
* Color: Black
* 95% Cotton / 5% Organic Light Cotton twill.
The hoody’s detail are as follow:
* 2 Zipper pockets above back hem
* Tape drawcord on hood
* Two-piece sleeve
* Ribbed cuffs and hem; environmentally friendly organic cotton content
* Iconic Adidas SLVR graphic element on hood
* Color: Collegiate Navy
* 80% Cotton / 20% Organic cotton French terry.
Check out this video of the SLVR Fall/Winter release.